Business Start Ups
Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through, not because they are experts
in the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business.
Indeed, these matters can often seem daunting and even off-putting to the budding entrepreneur. The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in these fields to
succeed in business. All you need is the support of a team of trained experts.
That is where we fit in. Bring us your business ideas and we'll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Assist with the purchase of an existing business
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a bookkeeping system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements including advising on the right
accounting software and helping you get started